Audit & Assurance
Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Service with reliability and precision
Our audit and attestation services provide sound insight on financial statements and internal controls over financial reporting. Determining the particular service needed is established by the level of assurance required of your financial statements. Our attestation services are performed in accordance with all applicable professional standards. We adhere to the highest principles of technical accuracy, proficiency and ethical practice, and have historically conformed to the requirements of professional standards.
Third parties relying on your financial statements often require an audit or review for assurance. If you find yourself in this position, let us discuss our ability to meet your needs.
- Audit—Offering the highest level of assurance, after careful examination, we offer our opinion on your financial statements and internal controls over financial reporting.
- Review—This type of engagement offers limited assurance of the business’s financial statements and requires inquiries of client management and analytical procedures.
- Compilations—A compilation entails obtaining information from your staff and placing it in the form of financial statements, without expressing an opinion or assurance on them.
Compilations & Reviews - Audits:
- Governmental including counties, cities and villages
- School districts
- Other special districts
- Business and construction
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Agreed upon procedures
- Single audits